Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


B

Sunrise in Midway

  • Media owner bogray
  • Date added
The RJ Corman dinner train on its return trip to Bardstown following some VIP charter runs on the Old Road.
I live close to Midway - all the times I've been there I've never seen a train. Thanks for posting!
 

Media information

Media category
Special Trains, Charters and PV's
Added by
bogray
Date added
View count
2,234
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top