Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


F

Old School Consist

Everytime I railfan I always head through Highgrove on the way home, always hoping to catch something. On this day I get to the point where I can just glimpse westward and I saw some ditch lights coming my way. "Great, another dash 9 consist!". But instead I got this. It was led by BNSF 558 a B40-8W, followed by 6729 a SD40-2, 154 a GP60M, 6200 a B40-8W, 2958 a GP39-2 and last was another SD40-2. I only wish I had known about this so I could have backed up to get a better picture of the whole consist, oh well!
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Firehouse16
Date added
View count
3,670
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top