Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Southern Pacific

MP 377

SP 8328 a master Snoot SD40T-2 with a 123" nose, leads a eastman down into Mojave, under the signal bridge and detector at MP377.
Thank you very much guys, I appreciate your comments very much. It was really just luck that the sun and clouds would be like that. I will post a shot I took just minutes earlier of just the signal bridge.
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Southern Pacific
Date added
View count
2,751
Comment count
10
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top