Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


M

MG_5072_UP_Special

This past week Sunday and Monday I took a trip from Killeen Texas taking back roads and my main focus were texas railroads. It was a blast i started in Waco with the UP Yard,Went through Ithaca were I got a shot at the George Bush engine,Went to Cleburne,Tx and found a BNSF yard,Then Ft Worth where I was waiting for a friend at the airport so I killed some time and hung out between the northern part and the station area
Got the Boss's loco Huh?Way to go their!See how you are? LoL!!! See Ya brother!
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Mr Moffat Tunnel
Date added
View count
2,517
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top