Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


doubledumb

Last Shot Of The Day

This was taken 7/03 on the UP/CNW East-West Main just east of Global 3 Rochelle IL.
I did not have time to set up the camera properly as I was busting down the road trying to get the sun & the train lined up. The car on the left is the last one. I still like it though.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Sunrise, Sunset and Glint Photos
Added by
doubledumb
Date added
View count
2,021
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top