Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


E

Laboring

West bound Jitong railway double header approaching the summit of JingPeng Pass
R
Love all your shots from China. Great work!
 
I really like the positioning of the workers and the action of the nearest one, but I think the position of the locos could be improved, although admittedly that looks pretty difficult, another boiler length to the left to release the second locos drivers, hopefully not losing too much of the first loco behind the embankment. Difficult, I know.:sad:
 
I always sweat the shutter delay with a digital camera....so I have a tendency to be a little quick on the trigger.
 

Media information

Media category
International Freight Trains
Added by
engine3420
Date added
View count
2,686
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top