Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


P

King Street Station --- Seattle, WA

  • Media owner patcasper
  • Date added
On Friday 2/28/2003 I took this photo looking north (I think it's north) from the King Street Station in Seattle. We were waiting for our Amtrak #8 train to arrive to head back to Milwaukee, WI...

My wife & I took this 4,242 mile train ride to get a 5 day vacation and relax. We don't have tunnels in the Milwaukee area so this is the best I have to offer.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Tunnels
Added by
patcasper
Date added
View count
3,172
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top