Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


A

King St. Station

#11 ready to depart Seattle
Jeez - I shot the 511 smoking through Canby past Samuels' SW back in the fall of '93. How fast ten years have gone by...
 
What an interesting photo. The grey sky with a grey loco. The skyline looks different than the last time I was there for sure! It's hard to rate a photo like this. On an art category, it's tops, for a calendar, it's bottom! Let's just say I enjoy it! Nah, I looked at it again; it's a 5/5!
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Amtkrd4man
Date added
View count
2,771
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top