Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Empire Builder

Great Falls Rail Yard- 10/04

Here we can see a Dash 9-44CW in HeritageII, a Dash 8-40CW in H2, & a Canadian National Dash 9-44CW.
Thanks for the positive comments! I have more pictures from Great Falls that day, but I haven't gotten around to uploading them into my gallery, I'll try to get them posted soon.
 

Media information

Media category
Yards
Added by
Empire Builder
Date added
View count
3,430
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top