Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


W

Fort Worth & Western Railway

FWWR Eastbound Local Freight Train 501 passing through Cresson, Tx. on their way to work industries around Cleburne, Tx. then return back to Cresson, Tx.
Thanks Greg, I take great pride in my RR photography & it shows in my work, you also have some great work as well that I enjoy viewing. You can always tell who takes pride in their photography by the quality of photos they present. I always try to upload editor pick quality photos, perfect light angles, scenery, etc. Composition, Timing, Luck, Great Equipment, Great Scenery, are some of the keys to a successful photo, but of course I don't have to tell you that as you do great work yourself
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
William Henry Davis Jr.
Date added
View count
2,641
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top