Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


M

ECONORAIL

Looks like the OC&E 7604 is no more. I rode in this locomotive once. Do you have any more photos?

- gb -
 
CPKirkie I'll have to look again I might. I don't think they are still running the 2nd time a saw them they were not in the same place.
 

Media information

Media category
Industrial and critters
Added by
moodykb
Date added
View count
2,854
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top