Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


R

Dridon Cab Cars

  • Media owner Romet
  • Date added
CalTran and AMTRAK California train sets rest at the busy San Jose station. Powered by JPBX 916 F40PH-2CAT & AMTK 205 P42DC respectively. I rode from Milbrae on Train #324 (forefront) and left on Capital 532, visually identical to the AMTRAK set, except he was powered by AMTK 2014 F59PHI.

The only reason I came to San Jose was to photograph the ACE commuter run, also utilizing bi-levels and an F40 for power. Though hard to see, the VTA streetcar runs in the background alongside the fence. Bored of CalTrain F40s I took pictures of them as well, though I generally dont care for light rail.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Transit, Light Rail and Commuter
Added by
Romet
Date added
View count
2,504
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top