Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


R

CP local...

I was sitting in the weeds for over an hour, waiting for this train to show up. Hearing that CP 9599 will be leading a non-numbered, i.e. local/extra/work train I got exited, knowing that CP likes to have one-unit wonders, often with a lone AC4400CW for power, leading a long train. When I saw a second AC4400CW trailing my expectations of a "big long train" were confirmed, and then I saw the rest - 15 tanker cars. Still worth the wait, but two AC4400CW's on a local with 15 cars? This is a job for a Geep, or a SW1200 if you could find one!
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Canada
Added by
Romet
Date added
View count
2,072
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top