Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Ontario Northland GP40-2 2202

  • Media owner
  • Date added
A very rare treat sits in the EJ&E Yard! Stunning Ontario Northland GP40-2 2202 idles in the EJ&E Yard along with a pair of BRC GP10's.
R
That is indeed some nice power. Wouldn't mind seing it here.
 
I couldn't believe it when I saw it sitting right there. I heard it was there for passenger service. I thought it would be neat photographing it from the overpass.
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Date added
View count
3,325
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top