Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


C

UP in Tempe, AZ

A trio of UP SD60M's head west? through downtown Tempe,AZ on the UP Gila Sub.
A
That looks like it is near the Arizona State University campus. I got to see the campus when I visited my grandma a few years ago. Behind the Sundevil Stadium there are railroad tracks. I'm not sure if the train pictured there is on those tracks or not.

Where'd you take the shot from? A bar?
 
Correct...the campus is just behind me. The trucks running behind the stadium are abandoned. I took it from the side of the road when I was walking down to the station.
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Conrail_Quality
Date added
View count
1,752
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top