Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


UP Wings

Snow birds getting a southern tan

A pair of Canadian Nationals are found leading the APBEG (Pine Bluff, AR to Eagle Pass, Tx autoracks). South bound Giddings Sub, just south of Hearne. Apr. 17, 2005
R
Nice catch. Is that graffiti on the front of 2550?
 
I think it is graffiti but I am not for sure. It has DP on both side of the nose. It don't look like spray paint. I am not sure exactly what it is.
 
I love this paint. I have only been lucky enough to catch one in such and that was years ago in Michigan.
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
UP Wings
Date added
View count
2,893
Comment count
7
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top