Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


R

Blue Island, Illinois

I didn't get down to Blue Island often, but when I did I always found something interesting to shoot. I think this is a B-23 on traded-in trucks. Someone please jump in and correct me. Taken in the early 80's I believe.
Blue Island is my "home away from home"!!!! I ALWAYS see something interesting there. Too bad that CSX was replacing the wrong color doors on this unit!!!! Nice shot, I miss pre-CSX colors!!!!
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Raildog
Date added
View count
2,760
Comment count
6
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top