Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


A

Summer in McCloud

Friday before an outing with the #25. Hostling the #38 around the shops.
Think it had to be the best of the railroads I worked for. Wish I had to senority to have had stuck around when the lumber slowed. Probably would be #1 on the roster now...Life goes on.
 
If only #38 still looked like that...

Is it just me, or does #25 have a green boiler jacket and red cab roof? I have never seen a photo of that before...

- gb -
 
This was probably the first time out of the shop after they reflued her. She did have a green jacket and red roof. Greg your right. If only the 38 did still look like that, I might just still be there.
 

Media information

Media category
Regionals and Shortlines
Added by
Amtkrd4man
Date added
View count
2,758
Comment count
8
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top