Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


UP 3985 at Altamont II

  • Media owner
  • Date added
  • Tags Tags
    up3985
UP3985 heading to Stockton and stopped in sight of I580
Great to see these shots. My wife taped over the video I took that day and I wasn't concentrating on my camera. Post some more if you have them, I am really enjoying them and they are great shots too.

Greg Elems
 

Media information

Media category
Mainline Excursions
Added by
Date added
View count
2,997
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top