Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


ronik24

Coming and Going

We already had this one on the forum, but I like it! :)

BB 2016 "Hercules" with nostalgic coaches of "Erlebniszug Zauberberge" in the narrow Piesting Valley.
What a clever photo! I really like the "coming and going" nature of the view, the fact that the photographer is in part of the shot, and the way most, but not all, of the photo has been desaturated.

One question: Is this a digital combination of the one train, or were there really two trains?
 
Thanks!

@ Alan
No, it's the same train ;)
I don't think I would go by rail again if this was an operational situation with no block signal inbetween!

Greetings,
Roni
 

Media information

Media category
Railroad Art
Added by
ronik24
Date added
View count
3,574
Comment count
7
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top