Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


CNW in the Fog

A Chicago & Northwestern C44-9W leads a freight uphill at Cruzatte, Oregon on SP's Willamette Pass in 1997.
Terrific shot!! Atmosphere is everything - I really like the headlight beam projecting through the mist - very cool!
 
Very nice, I'm surprised you're not getting solid 10's. I have a similar photo I need to post.
 
Thank you for the kind words everyone. The way this shot turned out was pure luck... and shot on a crappy point & shoot camera.
 
Became UP 9765
UP%209765%20C44-9W%20XCNW%208661.jpg
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Date added
View count
4,027
Comment count
14
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top