Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


H

CSXT'S S&NA South Sub

CSXT Southbound Freight Train S577-13 passing through Alabaster, Al. with a rare pair of Warbonnet SD75M's in charge, it's unusual to catch Warbonnet SD75M's on BNSF these days, much less on CSXT, so this was a nice treat
I'm not stingy, if I could I'd send them your way after I was done filming them, but unfortunately I can do nothing, thanks for the raring
 

Media information

Media category
Eastern United States
Added by
Henry Davis
Date added
View count
1,903
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top