Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


R

From The Cab

BNSF NB Empty Coal train from the cab of a SB loaded coal train.
Minolta S404
Nice shooting and you had a clean window.

Greg Elems
 
Still wondering where this is. Would be a good picture, but without the basic info, how can one rate it well?
 
To DRP: I am not a railroad employee & when I was asked if I wanted to come up in the cab for a short visit (the train was in the hole)& while the train waited for a meet, I said "Sure". I think that it is my personal preference NOT to say where the picture was taken, nor what date - as I have been knowing a LOT of traimen for some 20 plus years & I am not about to get anyone in trouble! End of discussion.
 
man how often do u get a clear window like that i have been in ac4400cws and sd90/43macs no where close
 
R
Great shot! Should taken one like that when I was in a cab...
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Railfire
Date added
View count
5,295
Comment count
15
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top