Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Scapyard dog

This is a engine at a scrapyard in Canton,Ohio. Can anyone tell me the mfg? I have know idea....It stays within the companys property shuttling scrap hoppers.
Very interesting shot! I imagine if it stands still too long, it would be in danger of being turned into scrap! I'll leave the identification to someone else though. My guess is an early GE 45 tonner.
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Date added
View count
2,359
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top