Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


P

passer by

PNW 2315 pulls the Brooklyn Hauler across Bryant road on a recent evening
Extremely nice streak/ghost shot. Nice composition and colors. The light on the locomotive, was that purely from the auto headlights or did you provide additional lighting? The only negative thing I can see is the round flare spot above the train, but it's light enough not to be distracting.
 
I like this! Night shots at level crossings can be a bit of a cliche but I like the dynamic nature of this particular interpretation.
 

Media information

Media category
Night Photos
Added by
pelewanabesega
Date added
View count
3,261
Comment count
10
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top