Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


W

KCS'S Meridian Sub

KCS Eastbound Freight Train M- MNJA ( Monroe, La. to Jackson, Ms. ) rumbles through Jackson, Ms.
Yes, KCS still run these Blue & Turquois TFM units, which consist mostly of SD40-2'S with a few SDP40'S. They used to run Super 7-30C'S as well, but I believe they have retired those, because I haven't seen them in a while nor have I seen anyone else posting shots of them. Thanks for the rating
 

Media information

Media category
Eastern United States
Added by
william h davis jr
Date added
View count
2,056
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top