Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


drgw#1

Denver's Union Station

The north side of Union station in Denver,Co.With the ski train and the RTD light rail station in the foreground.
Beautiful shot! I had tried a version of this shot with a P&S from the RTD stop at the the Union station but it didn't come out so well. Now I want to go back with my DSLR and try it again, hopefully get something as nice as this.
 
Sweet...I was in Denver on two occasions last fall and wanted to capture a shot like this but the "Travel by Train" sign was never lit up early enough in the evening. I even went inside and asked about turning the sign on and the answer was always, "Well, it should be on..."
 

Media information

Media category
Buildings and Structures
Added by
drgw#1
Date added
View count
2,734
Comment count
6
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top