Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

"Aerial Indian Head Rail Yards"

This Photo was taken from the Top of the Paterson Grain Inland Terminal in Indian Head, Saskatchewan, Cdn. A CPR Freight Train is Eastbound on the Canadian Pacific's Mainline.
I can't believe that no one has rated this photo before! I have always wanted to climb up an elevator to shoot down on every small town I've ever driven through and here you have! This is great!! Thanks!
 

Media information

Media category
Track
Added by
loran01
Date added
View count
3,347
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top