Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


ahockley

Train, Sunrise, Mountain

The morning Z curves along the Columbia River at sunrise in front of Mt. Hood.
The pacific northwest, colorado, utah, western & central canada, & plenty of the northeast I still have yet to film trains in. I could spend the rest of my life trying to cover every railroad or place & probably never would see it all, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I wish I could win some money ( get rich ) someway, then I would railfan every day for the rest of my life, weather & health permitting. That's my dream to be able to be financially independent so I can railfan the rest of my life, maybe one day my dream will become reality.
 
I give this shot a ten for two reasons: It is a great shot (lighting, snow on the mountain). And anyone who will risk their lives standing against the railing of the Hwy 97 bridge (on the non-sidewalk side) deserves a 10!
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
ahockley
Date added
View count
5,019
Comment count
12
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top