Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


N

Amtrak

Amtrak Boston bound comes off the Canton Viaduct and roars through Canton Junction on its way to Boston on a dark Sunday morning.
I can't believe how sharp that curve looks! I just took the Acela Express to Boston and back from New York, and my GPS receiver showed us at 125 mph over the viaduct and through Canton Junction!
 
The sharpness of the curve is exaggerated by the length of the lens. I was shooting with a 300mm on a digital camera. I then cropped the photo even tighter.
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
NYNE
Date added
View count
2,883
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top