Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


CR4124

Westbound NS #503

  • Media owner CR4124
  • Date added
Westbound NS #503 is lead by NS 8445 (ex-Conrail 6274) today.
Blue, blue and more blue! I must say that I will be sad when they repaint the final one. I think that will be a little ways off though. Thanks for sharing the pic.
 

Media information

Media category
Eastern United States
Added by
CR4124
Date added
View count
1,950
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top