Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


C

5870, Moosomin Sask

5870 leaves Moosomin to hook up to its train this train goes from broadview to brandon lifting all the cars that are in the siding for MOW Crews or Grain cars extra
I like the idea Cal but I think you got to many other objects in the photo that distract it from the train. A example here is maybe crop out the other detalis behind the grain faciltiy. I do like the track in the foreground, it makes this scene more eerie.
 

Media information

Media category
Canada
Added by
CalMurray
Date added
View count
2,481
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top