Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

First one I've seen!

Thanks for the "10"! I REALLY like the beveled engine hood on these things. Didn't the 90/43's have a version of the same thing?
 
Thank you, BN MAN! I didn't need to "adjust" the color at all, the cloudy evening made that paint glow like crazy!
 
Look, the fact of the matter is that the back handrail is partially is cut off, which can be classified as bad cropping. But it doesn't mean it is a bad photo, nice catch!
 
Thanks for the "10"! Yeah, I like the way they look, too. I didn't at first, but, now, they have a decidedly business-like look!
 

Media information

Media category
Burlington Northern Santa Fe
Added by
liquidsunday
Date added
View count
5,829
Comment count
20
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top