Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


zartok-35

SD70M-2 Trash

Another self explanitory title. And I thought the junk was supposed to be on the FRONT of CN 115!
R
Trash? I'd love to catch one of those! Are they as common as the ES44's through town? Leaders?
 
Yeah, I suppose. But for the crews sake, don't hope to catch one of these on the lead! The crews hate these junkers! No sound proofing, The conductor's desk is made of a cheap flimsie piece of metal, and something really stupid about the timing on the bell.
 
R
Interstingly I've heard those complaints before. Remember that this is brand new power that according to CN will last at least 30 years... A couple SD40's are still going as prove of that philosophy.
 

Media information

Media category
Canada
Added by
zartok-35
Date added
View count
2,311
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top