Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Trainload of peeps

A Trainload of peeps leaves Dallas, TX crossing the Trinity River, heading towards Fort Worth
Peeps is people. For instance, I have a crew working today at one of those bldgs in the photo,
so my peeps are working in the tower. When I go have Christmas with my wife's family in Tyler, TX next week, I'll spend the holidays with my peeps.

Now do you know what this 'baller is talking about?
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Date added
View count
3,080
Comment count
6
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top