Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

Killer B's!!

Seriously, I do like your photos that's the point. I recognize that most seem to be of Kansas City area origin, I would think you would want to promote it and your little tourist railroad out in Belton, which, by the way, I took visiting family out to ride some years ago.
 
C
No info. This is just another photograph without something to tell me what went on here, the why's and how's of the shot.
KCMO means absolutely nothing to me. Why not tell me something about this and help me enjoy your work.
Dave.
 
M
Some time you just dont need words let the photo be art
 
It just amazes me that people take my lack of info soo seriously! Hell, I don't know where this train is coming from, or going to. I don't know the crews names or places of origin. I just want to share my vision of Kansas City railroading. If you feel that my photos warrant low scores...so be it, BUT, just remember that I see your photos also, and I DO keep my trap shut!
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
liquidsunday
Date added
View count
4,581
Comment count
14
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top