Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


P

Winter is coming!!! Burrr.

  • Media owner Photo Contests
  • Date added
This photo was taken today 11/26/2002 in downtown
Milwaukee, WI at the Amtrak station it's the Empire
Builder #8.

I wanted to enter Amtrak #338 with the Milwaukee
downtown skyline in the back ground but my wife &
I agreed that the showflakes added to the season.

I had all I could do to, as to protect the lens from
getting a snowflake.

Camera used: Olympus C-2100UZ on Auto Focus

Photographer: patcasper
I would be most interested to know about details of this class of loco....builder, year constructed, etc.
GUY. (U.K).
 
To Guy, they're GE P42DC's- there are so many that its not even funny
come here and all you see is them on amtrak

good shot by the way
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Photo Contests
Date added
View count
3,352
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top