Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

043_43

Thanks again for the high scores! I think I'm going to use this one in my "hard-copy" portfolio! Should make a nice 8X10.
 
I agree that it'd make a nice 8x10 for your portfolio. Again, excellent photo and keep up the great work! :-) Nick
 
I've always gone out of my way to take pics that are a little different, and I just think some folks "don't get it". Thats why a lot of my pics seem so "in your face"! I'm just trying to be different.
 
Photography is an art, different people have different tastes. I enjoy your photos, keep 'em coming.
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
liquidsunday
Date added
View count
2,341
Comment count
9
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top