Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

Staunton Virginia

If you go to Mrs. Rowes restaurant in Staunton, grab a bite and sit right there in her parking lot, you get to watch this ;-) and more
and at the Pullman Restaurant!! I think I know where Rowes is but I never ate there..I always hung around the Pullman and depot...my old job *Genicom* I worked for the Carrollton, Tx., branch and had to go to Waynesboro, Va., about 10 miles from Staunton once or twice a year...stayed at the Holiday Inn in Staunton and always ate at the Pullman or the other little bar & grill place next to the Pullman...are the cabooses still out front??? or back..is this photo taken near what is it? Jefferson Hwy..near the old antique shops and the Texaco station???
 
The cabooses are still there. Mrs. Rowes restaurant is an exit south of the Holiday INN, the one with the Golf course, its on the east side of the highway. next to some Christmas shop and Steak house.
 

Media information

Media category
Eastern United States
Added by
Lookn4trains
Date added
View count
2,846
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top