Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


CP Westbound Local Freight Train rumbles through Valley City, North Dakota
R
I don't need to tell you how good that catch is!
 
Thanks Guys, It's funny, but I was lucky getting 2 more of the CP GP38-2 rebuilds CP 4520 & 4521 on a CP westbound local freight on CP'S River Sub the day before this shot, so 2 days in a row getting these rebuilds. I should've played the lottery huh ? Not to mention getting the BNSF 9647 ( Vomit Bonnet ) on the point on the same day. I hope you get to see them as well CalMurray
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
William H. Davis Jr.
Date added
View count
2,955
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top