Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


BNSF Northbound Freight Train at West Memphis, Ar. ( Bridge Jct. ) with a trio of BN C30-7'S for power
Actually I have been there. I need to check & see if I have a few shots there. I've followed the BNSF'S Thayer Sub all the way as far as Springfield, Mo. I like railfanning up there. I may have a few shots at Hardy, Ar., if not I have some in that general area. Be looking for some shots tonight.
 

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
William H. Davis Jr.
Date added
View count
2,629
Comment count
6
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top