Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Wrapping Amtrak

  • Media owner
  • Date added
The commercial car of Lion King It connected with the Pacific surf liner.
I remember this wrap and it was ugly! BLAH!
 
R
Yes, don't even think about a pleasent view out the window. It's like riding in a box!
 
A
I think BAH and BLAH go together well for this passenger car. I'm gonna go get my barf bag because whatever is in there is gonna look a whole hell of a lot better then that yellow mess.
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Date added
View count
8,277
Comment count
6
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top