Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Full Moon Over Ellensberg

  • Media owner
  • Date added
The moon rises above Ellensberg, WA on 7-12-03. I was nearing the end of my trip from Seattle to Eberg on the HEVEPAS train and had my camera handy. I was going through a 25mph slow order when I took this shot so there wasn't too much motion blur.
Congratulations Mr. Hogger... GREAT Photo and a contest winner !!

An EXCELLENT moon photo, which are FAIRly difficult to capture. I would not call this GOOD nor POOR, so I will call it GREAT.

I like the reflections on the rail head. Well done.
 
Boy, the ratings aren't too good for this one but it was judged the best for the contest.
 

Media information

Media category
Night Photos
Added by
Date added
View count
4,979
Comment count
11
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top