Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


TrainPohll

Speeding with 2 new UP GEVO's

A northbound garbage train with two brand new UP ES44DC units. Note that the 2nd unit has the red flare and the 1st units has the yellow flare.
Nice catch on the yellow stripe GEVO. I saw it heading North when I was headed for the yard office after putting my BAR9 away at the B yard in Vancouver, WA. I saw it again at Tacoma on a stack train headed South. Those yellow striped sure reflect nicely.
 
Funny how they use those new Gevos on the garbage train. I saw one at west champ as the trailing unit. Excellent way to break them in.
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
TrainPohll
Date added
View count
2,758
Comment count
7
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top