Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


zartok-35

CN 5777: The triple 7

CN SD75i 5777 leads a Q-train passed Riverview. And, entireley on coincedince, I also caught CN 5333 lastnight aswell!
R
I like the lighting on it. Where exactly are you shooting? Is this a puiblic road/park etc.?
 
R
Which park is it? I have a map of Saskatoon and notice that there are a couple parks along the CN mainline.
 

Media information

Media category
Canadian National
Added by
zartok-35
Date added
View count
3,817
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top