Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


zartok-35

CN 2240 at Riverview

CN ES44DC 2240 leads a short eastbound at Riverview. CN GEVOs are becomeing so common out here, I'm begining to get bored of seeing them.

7-14-2006
R
GEVO's getting common? I'm still waiting to see one. Sorry I missed Rails Around the World III. I think I may even have train from the 14th... That's sad.
 

Media information

Media category
Canada
Added by
zartok-35
Date added
View count
3,038
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top