Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


E

CHAMASTEAM 1

neat photograph--was this taken in or near Silverton. I was in Durango in Dec. and took a couple of the train arriving at the station. I grew up in the San Luis Valle--east side of Wolf Creek Pass.
 
oops, I just noticed it was in Chama, NM. Did you take the train from
Antonito. I grew up in Monte Visa.
 

Media information

Media category
Tourist Railways - Steam Locomotives
Added by
engine3420
Date added
View count
2,634
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top