Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Bob

Cascades 509

  • Media owner Bob
  • Date added
Amtrak Cascades #509 heads south in Tacoma, WA on July 17th. The train has just departed the Tacoma Amtrak station and is rounding the sharp curve at Dock St on the way to Eugene, OR
My goodness! With all that water in the Pacific Northwest, you'd think they could wash a train! :-)
 
I have never seen that 69 there before. Before I caught it tonight I had no idea it was there! You are right Sam! Not many Cascade F59PHI units are that dirty.
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
Bob
Date added
View count
3,722
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top