Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


tbedwell

Cardinal into NYP

I was standing on the platform of track 5 waiting for the Cardinal. In she came.
Hi!

Good picture, but I guess I did not know that daylight still shone anywhere on the Penn Station Platforms?

Thosee HHL's look somewhat European to me??

Cheers!

Rob
 
No sunlight there. All from the lights above the platform and the train itself!
 

Media information

Media category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
tbedwell
Date added
View count
2,876
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top