Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


L

Burlington Wisconsin

Amazing what this form can take day after day.
Just too cool, IMHO. I really like your lighting and shallow depth of field in your focus on the end of the rail.
 
N
I can see where one could argue that the plants add to the contrast between industrialization and nature, but I find those on the right just too distracting.
 

Media information

Media category
Track
Added by
Lookn4trains
Date added
View count
3,773
Comment count
9
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top